The DP600 series comes in two models, DP616 and DP608. Both support standard NVMe (NVM Express) and high-performance 4K random read and write IOPS, as well as flash management operations with minimum host processing and memory resource. Combining ultra-high capacity, flexibility and security, DP600 is the reliable choice.
PCI Express-based SSDs, with NVM Express host control, promise to enhance enterprise and data center storage performance with faster random access to data and faster transfer rates to alleviate interface bottlenecks.
DapuStor DP600 is PCIe/NVMe enterprise SSD controller, highly improving read/write performance, reducing latency and power consumption. It brings innovation for storage computing system architecture and create more value for users.
Enhanced data integrity
Flexible Flash Types
Optimized Storage Management Engine
● PCIe 4.0 ● Support Dual port ● SR-IOV, up to 64 VFs ● NVMe1.4a, NVMe MI 1.1 ● Support up to 32 namespace
● 32TB @ single DP600 ● Higher capacity with cascade chained DP600 controllers
● SR 14GB/s, SW 10GB/s ● RR 2.1 M IOPS ● RW 700K IOPS (sustained, with 20% OP) ● 4K RW less than 5us latency
● TCG/AES/RSA/SHA/TRNG ● SM2/SM3/SM4 ● Secure boot ● Support off-chip FPGA/ASIC for specific encryption algorithm
● DDR4/3 DRAM with ECC (correctable 1 bit per 32/64bits) ● Support DIF/DIX protection (external and internal) ● Full internal data path protection (DPP) ● SRAM protection with ECC/CRC ● Strong correction capability LDPC with 4KB code word ● RAID5 for Die level protection ● Power fault and abrupt shutdown without data loss or corruption ● On-chip temperature detection
● SLC/MLC/TLC/3D-TLC/QLC/XL-Flash and Toggle/ONFI flash ● Support hybrid of two flash types(e.g. QLC & SLC flash) for tiered storage at channel/ CE level ● Up to 16 channels @1600MTS I/O speed